Monday, January 8, 2024

Kneipp Soft Skin Almond Blossom Bath Oil Review


 Meant to write this post yesterday but got caught up playing and watching video games so it just didn't happen. I have a lot of these to get through in a relatively short amount of time because I am moving to a place I am going does not have a bathtub. Which really, really sucks but....gotta compromise on somethings. So I might review quite a few bath products the next little bit. 

Kneipp claims:

  • Made with skin softening Almond Blossom
  • Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Silicones, Petrolatum, Paraffins, and Mineral Oils
  • Vegan, Never Tested on Animals
  • Delivers up to 10 restorative baths
  • 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml

This is one in the bath set I bought of Amazon that is one you can purchase a full size of. And it's also one of the more forgettable ones. I used it yesterday and can't really remember the scent to describe it, except that I could barely smell it. It did smell nice in the bottle and I thought it would be intoxicating like the first one I tried but no such luck. I wonder if it's because I opened it over a month ago? IDK.  I did use the whole bottle though. It's supposed be used over 1-2 baths.

It did really soften my skin though. No lotion necessary so at least it came though that way.

It didn't leave the bath looking nor feeling oily, which was nice. It was a bit boring though, no fun colors. No bubbles. 

Ingredients:

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Flower Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Tocopherol.

Overall, I have really liked others by the brand- but can't see myself purchasing this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment