Sunday, March 3, 2024

Cinnamon Spice Biscotti, Cream of Asparagus Soup, Small Batch Cinnamon Rolls

 It's been forever and a day since I've done a food post....It's been taking a minute for me to get back into the groove of everything. But I think I'm just about back. I didn't make any real recipes unfortunately. Just some soup, biscotti, and popsicles. 

Cinnamon Spice Biscotti


I've made one other recipe of biscotti before and this is definitely the better of two. Make some tea or coffee to go with it and you have the best "snack".  It's very easy to make. I halved the recipe as always. This is one I would definitely make again. This would probably make an excellent Christmas gift...


Next up Cream of Asparagus Soup...I don't eat much Asparagus. It's not my favorite vegetable but every now and again I make it a point to try and eat. But never in soup form. I wasn't too fond of the soup. I maybe used a bit too much chicken stock...but just not a fan of the flavor anyway. I still have a little left that I need to eat.

And last up small batch cinnamon rolls. This wasn't in the list for me to make but since I did make a batch of cinnamon rolls to share, I have been seriously craving more.  I didn't use the recipe on the vid...I just googled and found one. It only made four cinnamon rolls...which is a win. Although I will say I think I like the big batch recipe better so I might just do that next time and freeze a few since they free so well. I can't wait to eat dinner and so I can warm up another one tonight. I also added pecans to mine....



And that's all for now, hopefully I can keep up the momentum of trying new recipes again because I lost my mojo just a little...but I'm slowly swinging back into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment