Sunday, March 3, 2024

Rene and Angela

 


One more post before I go into total relax mode. We have another duo- reminiscent of other duos like Ashford and Simpson, Marvin and Tammi, Teddy and Roberta. I kinda miss those type of groups-  these days we just don't really have them. Or we might and I just don't pay enough attention. 

Anyway..I've actually got quite a few songs by them. Starting with the one I know the most. I think because it was on a mixed CD my Dad played a lot when I was a kid. I forgot how much I love this and now the I'm playing it again 😍.

I grew up on the Avant and Keke version of this song and was floored when I found out about this original.  I love both versions.


Next up, I'll Be Good. I love Angela's styling in this video. I forget about this song but as soon as I hear it...it's another one I love.



Next song is underrated (word of the day?) . Still in my playlist though.



Last song is Your Smile.This is beautiful, beautiful song. I want to listen to it about 10 more times tonight. I think this one might be a group favorite. 


My kind of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment