Monday, March 4, 2024

Lush Dirty Springwash Shower Gel Review




 I am still going through and trying to use up the things my parents left here..including this shower gel. I bought one of these gels a few years back and ended up giving it to my Dad. Just the smallest bottle. He seemed to really like it so I ended up getting a whole liter of it. I always meant to buy myself a small bottle again to use and review but haven't gotten around to it. I'm hoping to place another Lush order in the next few months but I have a big stockpile of soap to get through..along with the fact I will randomly keep ordering more. 

Lush claims:

             Waking up with sparkling mint

Tingling menthol crystals and a fresh touch of mint have a tempting effect like untouched snow. Let the action begin.

While you feel fresher than a mountain lake, an echo of nourishing thyme breezes sounds from the Schaumbergen. So get ready for something - the waterfall of flowing refreshment will snay you away!

Years back I used Lush Dirty soap. It has long since been discontinued. That was back when I didn't like Lush mint scents. Dirty soap smelled like toothpaste. Dirty Springwash is definitely an upgrade. It's minty- but not toothpaste. It's nice and strong and lingers around after a shower. I really like this scent...I think this might be the best mint shower gel I have smelled because it's not straight up peppermint. It's mint in a more gentle way. 

It's on the more liquid side. But it lathers and bubbles a really well. Rinses cleanly. And doesn't dry my skin. 

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Betaine, Baking Soda, Parfum, Fine Sea Salt, Spearmint Oil, Menthol Crystals, Thyme Oil, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellol,  limonene, Linalool, Color

Overall, it's a nice shower gel. I think it will probably be in Lush's lineup forevermore and I can see why. If you love mint- or even just like mint it's worth a go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment