Monday, May 6, 2024

Amazon Detangler Brush For Natural Hair Review

 

I did actually blow out my hair last night and I used the Revlon One Step which I bought about two years ago and somehow never really used it. I always had the intention though. It's just that after a detangling session the last thing I want to do is then blow out my hair. It always take a minimum of an hour. Even with my favorite detangling brush. Especially now that I am trying to be nicer to my hair. That means no more just ripping through and out tangles. At least that's what I've been doing for the past few months. Hopefully I keep it up. The Tangle Teezers are hands down my favorite detangling brushes- but they still take a long time to get through my hair- the teeth are smaller. Around the time I bought that brush, I bought this one. It's basically a cheap dupe of the Felicia Leatherwood Brush. Another one that is popular is the EZ Detangler. I bought this one just to see if I would like this style before trying the pricier ones. 


Detangling Brush claims:

  • 🌷DETANGLING EASILY: come with 3 pieces detangler hair brushes, and each piece with a detachable bracket at the back, Flexible head with 8 rows of separate ultra-soft nylon bristles that glide through tangles and knots with ease. The bristles gently massages the scalp while stimulating blood flow and strengthening your hair. 
  • 🌷THE HEALTHY AND PAINLESS WAY TO BRUSH HAIR: Our hair brush detangler is designed brilliantly to minimize pain and to protect hair against split ends and breakage. can easily detangle matted curly, wavy, coily, kinky, thick, long and natural hair without damage. Feel less pain on scalp, saves more time in detangling your hair. 
  • 🌷INTIMATE DESIGN: Detangler brush for women with a detachable bracket for fixing and stretching the bristle, whose back has 2 slots, different heights according to the hair condition. 
  • 🌷FOR WHOM: If you have super curly 3a to 4c African American hair, this easy A.DASHER detangler brush is the perfect tool for you, its bristles detangle your wet/dry hair with conditioner/oil applied smoothly and easily. If you have normal tangle or very long thick hair, this brush can also be your choice. 
  • 🌷PERFECT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Doesn't matter if your hair is long or short, curly or straight, thick or fine, this brush will run through any hair type removing tangles while making the hair soft. It works great on wet or dry hair and is perfect for men, women and kids.

This is not a branded brush but you can find them on Amazon pretty easily. You can get them in a three pack, or even a two pack for 8 dollars or less. I bought mine in a two pack and gave one to my Mom. I probably should have gotten a three pack and given one to my sister though.


Mine pretty much broke as soon as I got it. I gorilla glued it back and it works as it's supposed to. It did come with a spacer- I threw it out because I did not read the description and had no idea what it was for so I tossed it. Whoops. I know a lot of people prefer the brush with that but I couldn't tell you if it works better or worse with it since I thought it was trash.

Anyway...I like it. It works better than a wide tooth comb because it's like you have a comb right behind it and right behind that ready to detangle what the first one couldn't. I do find it better to detangle hair by using the brush vertically and then turning it the regular way once that area is detangled. I don't feel I get everything really as detangled as it should be- unless your hair is only mildly tangly. I like to follow it up with the tangle teezer to really get any shed hair out and to give my scalp a bit of a massage. 

So I don't use it on its own. 

I do really like it though, I'm glad to have it in the collection and I might replace it if I lost it or if it broke for real. I do see the teeth are kinda bending out of shape but it's still useable and I guess the flexibility is good because otherwise it might rip the hair out.

Probably the best thing about it is how easy to clean it is. It takes only a few seconds to remove any hair from it. It's a bit harder to clean my Tangle Teezers. 

Although I did say I am done buying detangling brushes-somehow the Denman D38 ended up in my shopping cart and I bought it. I can't wait to try it, I've heard nothing but good things about it so I am looking forward to trying it out. I'll probably review it in about a year or two since that's usually how long it takes me. But maybe sooner.


What's your favorite detangling tools? 

No comments:

Post a Comment