Monday, August 11, 2008

Avon Ultra Color Rich Renewable Lipstick Sheer Lily

Another gift from grandma. She probably gave it to me because she had no idea what to do with it because of the color. The only way I know how to describe this color is as a frosty lilac-y pink color which I guessed was going to make my lips look ashy. And I wasn't wrong.

When I put it on lightly it was a'ight, a little more heavily I got some ashy looking lips. Now if I put on a lot I got an effect that would be on DYNOMITE for some futuristic parties. But alas, I rarely attend such parties. (I felt like being melodramatic) So back to the drawing board I went. I went through my cosmetic bag and found a brown lip liner pencil. I lined my lips and filled it in with color. I took a look and liked what I saw. Not Bad.

In fact, it kinda grew on me. The only thing I dislike about it is the smell that is typical of almost all lipsticks. And the picture isn't really completely accurate of how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment