Saturday, August 9, 2008

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Pink Sorbet Lip Gloss Review



Lip Gloss. One of my favorite products. But today we're going to talk about Maybelline's Pink Sorbet Lip Gloss. It cost about five dollars and it comes in a clear tube with a sqeeze tip. The color is a pale pink in the tube and I bought it knowing it would show up pretty much clear.


So here comes my favorite part. Smelling it. I wasn't exactly sure what Pink Sorbet is supposed to smell like but it's not bad, but it's definitely not one of my favorite smells. I do like it. So..... I put some on. The texture is really nice and it lasts a long time if you don't eat or lick your lips. Overall, I like this lipgloss.
Oh I almost forgot about the taste, it kinda tastes the way it smells even though it is mild.

As for the ingrediants, I wasn't able to find them but I'm sure there are chemicals that you probably wouldn't want to ingest. But for the price it is a pretty decent inexpensive lip gloss.


Oh yeah and I took the pic with me wearing it and for some reason the flash makes it look pink. I thought it was cute anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment