Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost


I know, I know,another Maybelline mascara. I don't know what it is......I think the next one after this could be a Maybelline mascara. Well, let me first of say that I have a thing for mascara's that come in fat tubes. I guess I think it's gonna make my lashes bigger than a skinny tubed mascara.


Anyways, this mascara claims to make lashes 7x fuller....but I stopped reading claims a long time ago. I think one of the keys to liking a mascara is to basically ignore everything on the package. So anyway, I must say that I like this mascara. It made my lashes thicker and alot longer. And the color is not too shabby either. It does flake off a little bit though and it also seems to wear down a little bit the longer you wear it. But it's not that bad. It doesn't totally disappear. Another thing I like is this tube didn't dry out fast(yes, im fully aware that your only supposed to used this three months but I don't have it like that moneywise).
So all in all I thought this was a really good mascara and one day I'm going to get around to trying that colossal mascara in that big yellow tube. Oh boy, ANOTHER Maybelline Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment