Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wet N Wild H2O Proof Felt Tip Liqid Liner

The time has come for another eyeliner review. This time I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately, the only thing they had left in the store was waterproof so that's what I took. I mean, waterproof eyeliner can't be as bad as waterproof mascara.......I mean for one it would stay on longer and hopefully not budge, which is helpful because my eyelids are on the oily side sometimes.



So, the first thing I did was test some on my hand. The color was nice. It's not the most intense black ever but it's "alright". This stuff stayed on my hand all day and I still had most on in the morning. It was hard to get completely off even when scrubbing with hot water and soap. So since it was hard to get off my hand, I knew it was going to be hard to get off my eyes. But I put it on anyway. So, I'll start with the applicator. It's really comfortable and not at all awkward. But the felt tip is sooo stiff (kinda like a sharpie) and has a bendy thing at the tip making it extremely hard to make a thin line. It is kinda watery but that's not necessarily a bad thing.


But there are so many things I don't like about this eyeliner. First of all, I always put on eyeliner before mascara and when I did so with this, my mascara went on horribly because this had gotten on them and made them all hard and stiff. Another thing is that this is a nightmare to get off, just as I thought it would be. So you basically cannot make any mistakes. Beginner Beware. The tip was hard to control and it sometimes left a gap between my lashes and the line (but my lashes were still crunchy). But once you get it on, it's pretty nice looking.

But even though it looks nice I'm not sure it's worth all the trouble. And the ingredients....(shakes head) they are horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment