Thursday, August 14, 2008

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Twilight


Time for another review............This time for the Illuminance Creme Shadow in Twilight. Originally, I went in looking for some gray shadow but I somehow ended up with this instead.

In this pallete there are four colors a silvery blue, a peachy color, a muted light blue, and a darker night sky sort of color. All the blues are metallic and they look fantastic on my hand. My eye is another story. The only way to wear them on the eye is sheer because it will look streaky layered on. But I was just not impressed. Especially when I put the peachy color on. It was uuuuugggly. It does look better on a lighter person though.

Now lets talk about the wear. I had these on not thirty minutes before it started creasing. Horrible. You haven't seen creasing until you've seen these. So I tried to use it as a base, and it does make your eye shadow more vibrant but I couldn't get rid of the creasing.


The only way I could make these look attractive was by using them on the first half of my lid with a powder eye shadow. And the peach wasn't so bad then because it would just make the inner half more metallic looking. But alas, I still could not rid myself of the CREASE MONSTER.

So although, the colors were really nice on my hand, they were really hard to work with on the eye. I do like mixing them with black shadow though...


I USED ALL THE SHADES AS CREASE COLORS IN THE FIRST TWO PICS. ONE COLOR PER EYE. BUT FIRST I PUT ON BLACK SHADOW....OTHER COLORS COULD BE USED THOUGH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment