Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Garnier Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Styling Creme

I needed something with a nice smell after dealing with that Organic Olive Oil junk. Garnier always has a nice smell so it went home with me.

So how did the product work? Well, it did. It didn't blow me away but it worked well enough. Just like the average product. I didn't see amazing shine but it did hold well enough. I think this product was more intended more for straightening but since I don't straighten it doesn't make any difference too me. It's not the most moisturizing but at the same time it shouldn't dry the hair out.

The smell is amazing on freshly washed hair. But if you let it sit in your hair a couple days the scent could go south. I actually got a lot of compliments on the smell. It's kinda a fruity apple type of scent but different people smell different fruit in it.

Now as far as the ingredients they aren't the best. It actually has mineral oil and cones in it and most of the ingredients are chemicals. The only good ingredients seem to be the apricot kernel glycerides, the mango glycerides, and the lemon extract that is more towards the bottom of the ingredient list anyway.

Overall it's not a bad product but it's not the best either. The ingredients are mostly bad but it doesn't cost that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment