Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bonne Bell Gel Bronze in Golden Tan


I had been picking this bronzer up on and off for a couple years and I finally took the plunge and bought it. I was scared it wasn't really gonna do anything and I was kinda right.

The consistency surprised me. I knew it was gonna be gel. It kinda has a reddish tinge to it. I'm sure if I put enough on it would give me a reddish glow. It does look a little sparkly in the picture. I actually mix it with my ashy foundation to take out the ashiness and it works pretty well at that. It also seems to make my blush go on better, if it's not my imagination.


I lost the package so I can't say exactly what the ingredients were but I dont think they were that good. It claims to have vitamins in it so you can take it as face value.


For me it served it's purpose but I don't think I would purchase it to just use it by itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment