Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream



From the reviews I've read on this product it seems to be a love it or
hate it product. I was already drawn to the packaging and needed something a little moisturizing after the last styling product I used. So after years of wondering about the Cantu products I finally took the plunge and bought it

No, actually I just remembered but I bought a Cantu product before and I was unhappy because it had chunks of something in it and when I wrote to tell the company they never b
othered with a response..Hmmmmm

So on to the review. The first thing I noticed about this product was....
the smell. Some will say it smells good, kinda tropical but I smell something fishy. As for how it works. It works pretty decent. It's texture is kind of like cottage cheese and it was really smoothing to put in. It defined my curls and held them all day but no more than what other products do for me. I do notice my hair doesn't keep the moisture and I have to reapply sometimes. Also the products makes my hair white and takes forever to dry. And something other's have noted is that it doesn't mix well with other products.

The ingredients are kinda good and bad at the same time. I was really impressed to find the second ingredient shea butter and soy bean oil. from there it's downhill and is loaded with chemicals and cones. It does contain panthenol, corn oil and collagen, though.


Ingredients.......
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, PPG 1 PPG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Lanolin Oil, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 3, BHA, BHT, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment