Friday, April 24, 2009

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Country Woods

In need of a neutral eye shadow quad I found myself browsing Rite Aide. The last Cover Girl quad I LOVED, so I thought why not try Cover Girl again?

I ended up with Country Woods which is much loved on makeupalley.com. The colors that come with it are coffee(matte), mink(pearl), natural beige(matte) and mocha (pearl).

So I actually really like these colors. They blend well with other colors and they give a very natural eye brightening look for me, granted there really isn't much difference between the coffee, mink, and mocha on my lid,which I really didn't mind. My favorite of the four is coffee which makes it look like I spent more time then I actually did, and natural beige which makes a GREAT highlight.

The lasting power is great also.....

One thing I do find with these colors is that although some are listed as matte, they all have some sparkle to them

Overall, I really recommend them......

Because they all look the same I only chose one pic although I tried them all

No comments:

Post a Comment