Friday, May 29, 2009

Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover with Vitamins

Yep. Here at Cotton Candy Fro we even review something as boring as nail polish remover. This particular one is Acetone for natural nails.

It claims:

Cutex Nourishing with Vitamin E is specially formulated to quickly and gently dissolve polish, even under the cuticle. No other brand wors faster or nourishes nails better than cutex.

The truth:
In my opinion it's just not that nourishing. My nails still split and I have to fix that with buffing. And it still has a strong chemical smell. It does work quickly and kinda dissolves stuff under the cuticle.

The Verict:
Generic Brands are just as good if not better. Save a dollar or two...
Update 2023: Bought this a few more times, this seems
to contribute to the splitting of my nails so I won’t repurchase anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment