Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Earth Therapeautics Trio Collection Body Sponges

So I needed another bath pouf because my other ones kept falling apart. But I can't really complain as they were cheap. So as I browsing my local PX, I saw these. Immediately I wanted it. Mostly because of the yellow spongy thingy. I think Ernie used one of these. Ernie from Sesame Street. You know the one with the rubber ducky. Stop laughing at me. I used to love that show.

But anywho, I bought it for about six dollars making each one around two dollars. That's not bad right?

So there are three sponges.....

Hydro Body Sponge-For an invigorating bath or shower this sponge will give you loads of lather

My favorite. It has a handle making it hard to drop and produces lots and lots of bubbles. And it hasn't fallen apart on me. Yay.


Foam Body Sponge-The basic staple in a complete body cleansing regimen

The lather on this one was pretty decent. It seems to produce a little tiny bit of exfoliating. The only thing I didn't like was it seems to have tiny bits fall off every time I use it. I still like it though.



Natural Loofah Sponge-Exfoliates skin gently leaving it soft and smooth.


This is the one I NEEDED. I didn't realize how good exfoliating was for your skin. It rem
oves the top layer of dead skin making lotions and creams more effective. My skin looks better and feels smoother since I've been using this weekly. And it eliminates the need for a separate scrub. All you do is lather up (with separate sponge) then smooth this over skin. The only thing I don't really like is that it is a little hard to hold.

Overall, I'm happy with this trio and would repurchase IF I repurchased things.

1 comment: