Friday, May 15, 2009

Loreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Showy

I finally added some much needed bright colors to my collection. About Time! I had played in some bright shadows but never actually bought any. I don't know why. It's not like I'm scared of colors.

So CVS was having a buy 1 get 1 free. So I HAD to pick this up. The colors are bright and pigmented. For the most part.

The teal side is GORGEOUS! It has some golden frost if you look closely enough.....

The other side is just a matte dark blue shadow. Nothing exciting there. Unlike the teal color,the dark blue is a bit harder to work with and kinda dull looking. It's not as concentrated and is harder to blend. It takes a minute to learn how to work with it. It does make a good liner if used wet though.

The lasting power is decent.....Nothing exceptional. But it does alright..........

In the bottom of the package is a teeny mirror and a little sponge applicator.....I don't use it much but it's nice to have. Functional as well as pretty but at times a pain to open.

I recommend it though....Especially with all black.

No comments:

Post a Comment