Sunday, May 3, 2009

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara Review

I purchased this mascara solely because of the packaging. One day while wandering the aisles of Rite Aide, there it was. It looked so sleek and elegant I couldn't resist. Even the name was HOT!

It Claims:

The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs. The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle.Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length. Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smooths for black-patent shine

So on the the review of the sexiest mascara sold in the drugstore. My lashes usually do not get along with lengthening mascara's. That didn't stop me from getting this and finding out this is the best lengthening mascara I have used so far. It gives long fringe-looking lashes

I really liked the brush. The shape, which is tapered, makes it easy to apply to the eye since the eye is shaped smaller towards the corner and the brush is smaller towards the end. It also seems to grab every lash.




It's a little wetter than I was used to but that's no big deal. Maybelline claims there is a black patent shine but it must be their imagination. Don't buy this looking for the shine because you will be disappointed. One problem I had was that the brush picked up a tad bit more mascara than I wanted so I ended up wiping the brush on the tube before using. I found I got better results doing so.

Also the smell is really strong. It's not bad and I kinda like it (bad I know).

Overall I really liked it and could see myself repurchasing IF I repurchased products.........


No comments:

Post a Comment