Thursday, May 21, 2009

New York Color Times Square Tangerine Creme

I'm starting to love NYC's nail polishes. My most recent purchase s NYC's Tangerine one. I thought the color was going to be a neon orange but it's more of a dark orange. I love it anyway. The color is actually darker than the photo suggests.

Photographing this one was pretty hard and its still isn't as accurate as I wanted it to be.

Wear is pretty good. After a few days all I had was tip wear. It makes a GREAT pedicure color. Especially during the summer.

The formula was thin and easy to apply but it does require at least two coats. One thing I really liked was the shine. The color stayed shiny and looked freshly applied the entire time!

Ringing in at only ninety-nine cents this polish is a must have!

Highly Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment