Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Loreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Forgiving


After seeing a girl use this duo on youtube, it automatically went on my wishlist. When CVS had BOGO on it, I couldn't resist and it went straight home with me.


The two colors are beautiful. There's a shimmery dark teal blue and a shimmery reddish, bronze brown. While the colors are gorgeous on their own they don't blend so well together on my own skin. The brown doesn't make enough contrast with the blue because it blends so well into each other. Using each on their own was quite nice though. 

The only bad thing I have to say is the shadow seems to not be as finely grounded as other shadows I've come across. Other than that the shadows wear pretty well.


The packaging is nice to. In the bottom of the packaging comes a mirror and a sponge apliccator that can come in handy for on the go.


Overall it was not a bad buy for four dollars, and the colors were nice to add to my collection.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Diva!

    Whose mascara are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    I used Maybelline's Lash Stiletto...If your interested you can check out my review...It's some pretty good stuff...

    http://cottoncandyfro.blogspot.com/2009/05/maybelline-lash-stiletto-ultimate.html

    ReplyDelete