Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black & Beautiful Cocoa Butter Lotion with Vitamin E

Battling Winter Dry Skin is a VERY SERIOUS Thing. (serious face).

Well, it's not the most important but who doesn't want their skin to be nice and young looking when they get older? I think the secret is properly moisturizing while your young. Don't worry, I'll tell you if my theory is right when I'm 60!

It's Claims:
A creamy natural moisturizer formulated with Pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin for soft, supple skin. Minimizes the appearance of marks and blemishes on face and body while it helps tone skin. Eliminates ashiness and gives skin a long-lasting sheen. Help's restore skin's natural radiance for all day softness.

I first used this from a friend. I used to use ALOT of Palmer's Cocoa Butter and this seemed comparable at a lower price. I think it was 2 dollars and some change for 17 ounces. I haven't used the Palmer's in a long time but I think this one is a bit thinner. But my skin stays so soft I don't care. (especially my elbows and knees..like BUTTAH baby). Plus it has that Palmer's Cocoa butter smell that linger's for hours. YUMMY. And when I googled it, it seems to be produced by the same company that makes the Palmer's.

I even tried it on my face. No breakout's so far. If I get any I'll update.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinium Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Peg-8 Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Vitamin E, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alchohol, Yello 5, Orange 4

I like it so much I ignore the bad ingredients. I mean it was only 2 dollars and some change. I highly recommend it. (especially when you can't get your hands on pure shea butter)

No comments:

Post a Comment