Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Foundation as Easy as 1-2-3

I am by no means a makeup artist or a proffesional. I just thought I would share how I apply my foundation.

First start off with a clean moisturized face. I do have eye makeup on though.

Add a pea size amount of primer. (This step is optional. It can help your foundation go on smoother though.

Get some foundation on your brush. Sorry my brush is dirty. I sometimes use my fingers but I like using my brush because it gives me better coverage. I don't recommend sponges because they soak up too much product making you have to replace your foundation faster.



Dot the foundation on your face in quick motions over any area you want to even out. Cheeks, nose, chin, forehead.

Blend foundation out in short, downward strokes, making sure to blend the color into your jawline.

Don't forget to blend into your hairline.I sometimes just skip covering my forehead because its darker than the rest of my face and I also never get blemishes on my forehead.
 The last step is optional also but can help your foundation last longer and mattify the face.It also sets the doundation making your makeup more transfer resistant. I sometimes skip this step.You can use translucent powder or a powder that matches your face.


And there you have it. Foundation as easy as 1-2-3. I could have blended into my hairline better but I was in a rush.

I used the following products in this tutorial:
Ecotools Foundation Brush
Ecotools Powder Brush
Revlon Beyond Natural SmoothingPrimer
Clinique Superbalanced Make-up in Amber
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent

Reviews Coming for the Products Listed Above.

Thanks for Reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog. What I like about your blog is that it focus on different subjects and its simple way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. What I like about your blog is that it focus on different subjects and it's simple way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I love great feedback! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete