Monday, July 26, 2010

Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Red Roobios Tea

I love VANILLA!!! So that's why I picked this up. Plus it's red. And I'de never had a RED tea.

Celestial Says:
 “Native only to the mountainous Cederberg region of South Africa, Rooibos (or red tea) is naturally sweet and has a slightly nutty flavor with hints of cherry and toffee. In Madagascar Vanilla Red, pure Rooibos is perfectly complemented by the rich flavor of sweet, creamy vanilla – resulting in a sublime and satisfying tea experience.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

When I first tried this, I didn't like it. BUT it has grown on me and instead of eating something sweet and fattening when I crave something I just drink a cup of this. But since it's hot and it's summer I haven't been drinking this very faithfully. So maybe it helps with weight and maybe it doesn't. It just tastes good. I like mine with milk and sugar.

Overall, I'd recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment