Monday, July 26, 2010

Ecotools Foundation Brush

I've had this brush FOREVER. I don't know why it takes me so long to do brush reviews but it does. I usually just apply with my fingers. But I wanted this one just to complete my ecotools brush collection.

Ecotools Says:
 Earth-friendly beauty.Cruelty free hair.Natural & recycled materials.Reusable storage pouch.This earth-friendly brush shows respect for the planet.Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.Sleek ferrule is made of recycled aluminum.


I say it's a good brush. If your not one for applying with fingers than I recommend this. It IS a little bit streaky but nothing but a little extra blending or a primer can't solve. I've had mine for a little bit over a year and it's just like brand new.

Another thing, the brush head is kinda small too...so it does take a little extra time.


I like the company and I recommend it.

Edit: Not anymore...click HERE to see what mine looks like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment