Monday, October 25, 2010

The Body Shop Sale

So ladies, The Body Shop is having a nice little sale. The whole store is buy 2, get the third for just 76 cents. Now if you know the crazy ridiculous prices that is are The Body Shops prices then you know that this is a GREAT deal. I was extremely excited about this deal and I went on the website to place an order for some perfume. I use Love Etc. from them and LOVE it but I'm currently running out and so I thought I would try some of their other perfumes. So I was gonna get Morrocan Rose, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and White Musk. Unfortunately they are out of Japanes Cherry Blossom. WHYYYY? With their deal I would have got free shipping and each perfume for 16 dollars a piece.

I'm gonna stalk the sight to see if the perfume does end up going on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment