Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub


Welcome to one my FAVORITE products from The Body Shop Ever. If I have known a scrub could do this!! The only other body scrub I've ever used is the Sally Hansen Shea Butter one, but this is a million times better. I got this for around ten dollars, it's regular price is twenty though. At the ten dollar price tag, I would buy this forever.

The Body Shop says:

Embrace your softer side with a creamy, chocolate-scented scrub that has exfoliating ground rice and almond shell powder.Best for: very dry skinHow it works:Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Community Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple.Organic Sugar Gently exfoliates the skin. Enables small-scale sugar cane growers to enjoy improved living conditions and to fund medical clinics. Salt Gently exfoliates the skin.Sunflower Seed Oil. Moisturizes and helps to soften the skin.


Where do I start? The scent. I don't really think chocolate when I smell this, to me it's more of a chocolate chip cookie dough scent that I LOVVVVEEEEE!! It's creamy and kinda looks like a frosting with ground nuts in it. But it exfoliates so well. My skin is soft and smooth afterwards. Extremely smooth. Don't be fooled though, a follow up lotion is neccessary.  I use this about once a week and it doesn't take much to get the job done. I only wish the smoothness lasted longer but I think it's overall effect has been very helpful to my skin. Now I know why they tell you to exfoliate the skin.

Ingredients:
Water, Soybean Oil, Sweet Almond Shell Powder, Rice, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alchohol,Dimethicone, Sorbitan Searate, Fragrance, PEG 100 Staerate, Benzyl Alchohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthum Gum, MethylParaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA , Tocopherol, Limonene


The first five ingredients are amazing. Then it goes downhill. Still pretty good though.


Highly recommend it. Try some NOW, you won't be dissapointed. I wonder is all the scrubs work this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment