Sunday, April 10, 2011

Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser an Cocounut Curlada Conditioner

And I have yet another Curls review. From Curls for Target. I think I paid around ten dollars a piece. Which is pretty steep.Are they worth it?

Curls says:
(Shampoo)Sulfates (the drying detergents found in traditional sampoos the create lather) are extremely drying to the hair. This sulfate free cream cleanser will gently rmove dirt and debris while nourishing your needy tresses. Great for chemicall altered/color treated hair.

(Conditionr)Soften,. Detangle, moisturize, and hydrate your dry curls in a snap. Coconut Curlada Conditioner is the most moisturizing conditioner on the market!


So I'll start off with the shampoo. They both have the smell of those little butterscotch candies. Which I'm not a big fan of, but it's not bothersome enough to prevent me from using it.The shampoo is just like a cream which is so strange. I'm not used to using a cream as a cleanser That being said I feel like I have to use a lot. It doesn't spread as easily as the conditioner. It provides very mild cleansing so if you use a lot of product this might not cut it. It gets my scalp kind of clean but I feel like it could be cleaner. For ten dollars I don't really think it's worth it. I wish it did a better job at freshening and I also wish I didn't have to use it so often. It dissapears quickly. I have more conditioner than I have of the shampoo.

Now on to the conditioner. It has the same scent as the shampoo. I like this so much better than I like the shampoo. In fact, I think it has to be in my list of top conditioners. It is pretty concentrated so  don't feel like I need to use a lot. It also spreads really easily. I like that I can let it sit in my hair and by the time I'm done showering my hair is like butter and detangles so easily. The only thing is that when my hair is dry, it's not any softer than it normally is. I still like it though. At ten dollars though it is pretty steep but given the ingredients I'd say it's a fair price. I wish it were more like seven dollars or even five.

When I'm done they great thing about this is, they don't dry out my hair AT ALL. So many products leave my hair feeling a tad bit dry, and if you are looking for a combo that won't I highly recomend this.

Shampoo Ingredients
Water, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Sodium CocylIsethionate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceatearyl Alchhol, Glycerin, Polyquarternium-7, Fragrance, Sodium Methy Cocyl Taurate, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Certified Organic Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Certified Organic Aesculus Hippocastamum (Horse Chestnut)Extract, SalviaOffiicinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Acryltes/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassuim Sorbatem, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

Conditioner Ingredients:
Water, Cetyl Alchohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Ceateryl Alchohol, Polysorbate 60, Coconut Oil Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Certified Organic Arnnica Montana Flower, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis FLower Extract, Methyheptyl Isostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Carnellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Frangrance
 
As with all Curls products they are not ALL natural  but they do contain some organic ingredients. I like the conditioner list better though.
 
In the end I would recommend the conditioner, but not the shampoo. Have you tried any of the Curls for Target line?

No comments:

Post a Comment