Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fashion Fair Lip Teaser in Pizzazz

Yay! My first fashion fair lip teaser. I recieved this for free with Macy's Rewards. Otherwise it would have cost $17 dollars which is pretty steep for just a lip gloss.  

 The color itself is a very pretty dark pink color that looks great with a tan. I really like this shade of pink.And this stuff is Moisturzing. I mean its like a drink for thirsty dry lips. Plus it lasts awhile. Even after the color is gone my lips stay moist feeling. I can''t wait to get my hands on the other shades. When I run into some more money.



Fashion Fair:
This super shiny lip gloss envelops lips in sensuous color that lasts for hours.   Formulated with a unique blend of soothing botanicals that condition and moisturize delicate lips. Available in nine shades from high shine Clear Intentions to Lure, a beautiful raisin plum





If you have the cash, I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment