Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aretha Franklin


My GIRL!! I love me some Aretha...that is anything before 1972-3....everything after that I hate. I think the Queen lost it. BUT before then.....can't tell me nothing bout Miss Aretha that I don't know. She is the QUEEN of soul. And boy could she bang out some tunes on the piano. Check out some of my fave live performances.












She has a ton more performances that I like...Rock Steady on SOul Train was pretty good...and so was her performance of Running out of Fools. These are some of her songs that I keep in my Aretha playlist. Check them out!!




Rock Steady
All the Kings Horses
Baby I Love You
Day Dreaming
Don't Play That Song
I Never Loved A Man (The Way That I Loved You)
I Say A Little Prayer
I'm in Love
Master of Eyes
Mockingbrid
A Natural Woman
Respect
Running Out of Fools
Since You've Been Gone (Sweet Sweet Baby)
Think
Until You COme Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
Walk On By
You Send Me
You're All I Need To Get By

My only problem with Aretha is her current stylists. I don't mean to be mean but you should google it and check out the photos yourself!! Someone had the Queen running around with no bra...and blond ponytail clip ons! Still loving her old music though....





No comments:

Post a Comment