Saturday, May 21, 2011

Black Amethyst Eau De Toilet

 Continuing on with my review the Balck Amethyst line from Bath and Body Works I have the Eau de Toilet. I went to an outlet mall and they had the line of products extremely cheap. I got this for six dollars. And it usually costs around twenty nine dollars. A bargain. Of course now the packaging is a little different but no worries. I like the new packaging a lot better super cute!! But I can take the blah packaging for the price I got.

Bath and Body Works says:


Master perfumers have seductively layered a sophisticated blend of Italian bergamot and rare camellias with exotic sandalwood and a surprising twist of vetiver in this hypnotic fine fragrance, inspired by chic, sensual and confident women. Winner: WWD Beauty Biz's Breakthrough Product of the Year/Mass Fragrance, December 2008.
  • Spray on to pulse points, and enjoy our alluring fragrance
  • With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer-lasting fragrance experience than Fragrance Mist
  • Fragrance Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon
  • Fragrance Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer 
  • Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia
  • Fragrance Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk



















I say this smells...sophisticated and sexy. Plus mysterious. I love this scent. It's also warm. A perfect scent for cuddling. Men love it...trust me. My only problem with this is that it doesn't last long. About four hours tops and sometimes longer if I spray a ton.  It's more of a winter/fall type of scent. Or a date night scent. Or even summer nights..maybe. I wear it anytime because I love it. 

I highly reccomend giving it a sniff. You never know..you just might love it as much as me!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment