Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel

Not too long ago I had the body butter of this stuff so I figured I would pick up the shower gel and try that out. I paid eight dollars for it. I think that's the full price.

The Body Shop says:

  • Feel clean and revitalized thanks to a soap-free cleansing gel that moisturizes your skin with a soft floral scent.
  • Moringa extract moisturizes and protects skin.
  • Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin.


It's pretty much like all the other body shop shower gel, except I notice this one actually lingers a little on the skin. It's not strong but if I sniff my arm I know it’s there.  It smells exactly like the body butter. Very floral. If you are prone to headaches induced by strong floral scents I wouldn't recommend.

As with all the other gels this works better with a puff. Using a washcloth makes less suds that dissapear quickly. You will get more use out of a puff and it will last longer.

When I use it my skin isn't dry but it isn't exactly moisturized either.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Honey, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, p-Anisic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Caramel, Yellow 5.

For me this isn't something that I'm in love with and I would only reccomend it if you love the way the body butter smells or love florals in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment