Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Got My Eyebrows Threaded!!!

I took the plunge and got my eyebrows threaded for the first time. I was in the mall and saw the stands...I had just gotten my eyebrows waxed not too long ago but they were shaped wrong. I had two different eyebrow shapes..not cute. Everyone that I have seen thats get's there brows threaded have incredible looking eyebrows...and I hear that it lasts longer that waxing. Plus I tend to break out from waxing (I think it's unsanitary too they never seem to really keep everything as clean as I would like) so I was hoping this would be better for me skin.

I can honestly say it hurts more that waxing because it takes longer. The string pinches the hair off repeatedly but I feel like it's more precise. My eyes were watering..ALOT. I had tears falling down my face but it's not anything unbearable. Plus I think it was worth it for the results. I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out and I don't think I'm going back to waxing anytime soon

Overall, totally worth it! I recommend giving it a try!!

Have you ever tried threading? How do you keep up your brows?


No comments:

Post a Comment