Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aldo Vandini Handcreme in Macadamia Vanille

I ran out in of my Hemp Hand Cream and was in a German store when I found this. It was only about three euros which is much cheaper than the Hemp one. I was drawn to it because it was Vanilla ( I love all things vanilla) and also the macadamia nut oil sounded good.

Aldo Vandini claims:
This rich hand cream cares of dry and strained hands until they are soft and supple. The natural skin care extracts of macadamia nut oil and vanilla improve the skins own resistance. It is immediately absorbed without making the skin greasy. The results: You skin feels soft as velvet and supple.

I'll start off with the scent. It isn't exactly the scent I thought it was going to be.I like a foody vanilla and this is more of a light vanilla. It reminds me of a perfume my lil sis used to have. It's nice, I don't love it and I don't hate it. But the scent doesn't really linger so it doesn't matter much anyway.

Now as for moisturization it is great. It is nice and light and absorbs quickly. My hands don't feel greasy or leave marks anywhere. And it lasts all day. (of course it is summer, I don't know how it holds up in the winter.)

EDIT: It's horrible in colder weather... SKIP it.

 Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetyl Alchohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Macadamia Seed Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, parfum, linalool, geraniol, hydrxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, hexyl cinnamal, Coumarin

If you can get your hands on it, I recommend it. I'm going to try some of the other scents out once this is gone. They have Olive and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment