Friday, October 14, 2011

MAC Woodwinked Eye Shadow

My fifth MAC eyeshadow!! Slowly my collection expands. I bought this color because I was looking for something similar to my Loreal HIP color (the brown side of Devious), which I was running out of. but this one is comletely different.

MAC says:
An antiqued gold.

I say YES, that what it is. I like that it's not a yellow based gold. On me it's very eye brightening, but I have to be careful to only use a little because packing it on can really make it look "too shiny".  If I'm careful it makes a great every day shadow.

It goes well with so many colors, blues, purples. browns, blacks.

And it's so velvety and pigmented.





Overall, I really like it. It's a good one to have in my collection!!! It's not the color I was looking for but I love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment