Monday, November 7, 2011

Barry White


It's Barry Baby!! (in my Barry White voice)

He has one of those instantly recognizable deep voices that was knows to drive a lady or two absolutely crazy in his day. When I think of Barry of course I think of that voice but I also remember that Jheri Curl. I am soooo glad that men don't wear those anymore.

But Jheri Curls aside I love me some Barry.

I'm listening to him now. On his song with Tamia and Babyface, I promise you when he said "Yeah Baby" I got a CHILL.

But anyway some songs that you MUST have your Itunes library by Mr. Barry White...

Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
Love Serenade
The Secret Garden
Practice What You Preach
I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little Bit More
Can't Get Enough of Your Love Baby
Playing Your Game

I'm not a big Orchestra girl, but the way he incorporates it into his music is absolutely beautiful.

Who else likes Barry?

No comments:

Post a Comment