Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gillete Venus Razor


I meant to do this review for summer. I don't know what happened. Time got away from me. Since I already had the handle (although it's not a color match) I only bought the refill cartridges. I think they were around ten dollars for four. It is pretty expensive.

Gillette's claims:
Now just one stroke gives you the closest shave ever - so close your skin stays smoother longer.
Three Blades...Surrounded by Soft Protective Cushions
The cushions gently smooth out your skin so the three blades safely shave you close, closer, closest.
Pivoting Rounded Head
Hugs your curves and fits easily into hard-to-shave areas.
Indicator Strip with Aloe & Vitamin E
The blue stripe fades away when you are no longer getting the optimal Venus shave.
ShowerSafe Blade Refills    
Individually sealed to be stored in the shower.







Umm where do I start. The handle has always been comfortable and I love the grips. The razor itself has three blades on it and it get's pretty close. I stay smooth for around a day and a half then I start to feel a little stubble. 

I like these because I don't cut myself when shaving and I don't get skin irritation. Some razors leave your skin dry and uncomfortable.

My ideal shaver would keep me smooth for three days but I guess you can't have it all. I know some people shave everyday but I'm doing good if I even do it once a week. Since I shave so sparsely my razors last longer. I just make sure to keep it away from water. I really like to stretch my ten dollars and four cartridges. What can I say?

Overall I like these. I would recommend them. I think next I'm gonna try Venus Divine (I have used them before but that was when I was a beginner and never payed attention to the results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment