Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Black Tea


I had to jump back on my tea time. Drinking my two cups just really helps me to mange my weight. What can I say?

Lipton Says:

Long-Leaf Tea
Made with Real Pieces of Caramel
Smooth and enriching, Lipton® Vanilla Caramel Truffle Tea indulges the senses with its satisfying taste and delightful aroma. Our long-leaf tea is handpicked from only the top two leaves and a bud and packaged in our unique pyramid-shaped bags that allow the tea to flow freely with real pieces of caramel for a truly authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years' tea expertise in every cup.
Lipton® Vanilla Caramel Truffle tea contains 90mg per serving of naturally protective antioxidants (flavonoid antioxidants). Antioxidants help to neutralize free-radicals. Lipton® tea experts around the world carefully select these long-leaves to deliver an exceptionally pure tea flavor and aroma.


I'm definitely more into desert teas because I often need something to relieve my sweet cravings and when I saw this, I had to try it. My favorite sweet tea is no doubt the eggnog tea but this is quite satisfying. Well, the first cup, I like to use my tea bags multiple times but I notice I usually only enjoy the first cup. The second time I use it is weak.

And don't buy into the whole pyramid thing. It doesn't really make any difference. I wish they would put more of the actual tea in those bags though.

I wouldn't say the flavor is exactly vanilla caramel truffle, it's just kinda like drinking a fainlty flavored sweet coffee. Yes, I said coffee. Weird. I like it though.

Needs SUGAR though.

Ingredients:
Black Tea (Camelia Sinensis), Caramel Powder, Cornstarch, Natural Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Lecithin


Is it a must have? No. But it was fun to try and it has been helping me with my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment