Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holidays and NOT Losing a few Pounds

I don't know what happened. But I am NOT losing any of the weight that I said I was going to. In fact I don't even know what my wieght is now. The Holidays have a way of doing that to a girl. And it's not even that I've been eating excessively, it's just that I haven't been working out AT ALL.

Sure, I've been dancing around the house. But I don't know, I don't really count that.

That Bruno Mars song should be my theme song. You know, The Lazy Song?

It be like that.



But anywho, I plan on getting the Dance Central 2 for my sister, and I'll be working out with her to that for Christmas break.



But on the plus side, I do feel pretty great at whatever weight it is I am now. I'll even post a pic!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great. and I love Dance Central i play it at my family house when i go there need t get it for me lol.. Great way to shed some pounds that i have been trying to lose..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I just wanna lose a little more stomach and maybe ten pounds and I'll be good!! And isn't that Dance Central game great? I don't even feel like I'm workn out. I can't wait to play the second game.i..I hear its better!!

    ReplyDelete