Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nivea A Kiss of Strawberry Fruity Lip Care SPF 4


I bought this last year, but apparently but it into my winter coat and forgot about it. Just recently I brought it out again because I started using my coat again. I bought this sometime after using the Milk and Honey one and being curious about this one. I paid about $2.99 for it.

Nivea Claims:
Juicy Strawberry Flavor
Subtle Red Sheen
Long Lasting Moisturization

Scent:
Fake Strawberry. It's ok. Not that great.

Moisturization:
It's ok for summer or if your lips aren't dry. But in winter or if you have dry lips...nada. It's also not as smoothing as I would like it to be. Not long lasting either.

Flavor:
What Flavor? I don't taste nothing!

Packaging:
It's aight, but I miss the bumble bees my other one had.

Tint:
Again it's just aight. Not too noticeable and not really super flattering to my skin.

Ingredients:
Active ingredients: Avobenzone, Octinoxate
Inactive ingredients: Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor)
Seed Oil
, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia
Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)
Butter,
Microcrystalline Wax, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-3
Diisostearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
(Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Mangifera
Indica (Mango) Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice,
Glycerin Bisabolol,
Propylene Glycol, Water, Citric Acid, Trideceth-9, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone,
BHT, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake.
Overall it's average. I noticed that since I've had mine they've updated the packaging and boosted the SPF to 10. I don't know if they changed the ingredients. Overall, its just very average.

No comments:

Post a Comment