Saturday, December 17, 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

 I needed a new mascara, and honestly I think I bought it because of the pretty green tube. Well that and it's supposed to GROW your lashes. I paid about seven bucks. Was it just a gimmick?

Revlon claims:
Get lashes that not only look instantly longer and lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day. Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes and improves their overall appearance and condition with each use.

So the brush reminds me of Bad Gal Lash mascara. I held thme up side by side and they were the exact same. And it's crazy because this does for my lashes exactly what the other one did. Except I think this formula was a tad more wet.

I've been using this and I can honestly say I haven't seen any increase in thickness or length. I'll keep using it until it runs out though.

It comes in four colors but I just bought regular old blacked black. They have Black Shimmer though and I have to be honest that one looks interesting. I should have picked that one up.

As for how it performs on my lashes, I'de give it a B+. It's just a little better than averge. It doesn't have that extra oomph that my favorites have. I notice more length also than thickness.

Overall, it's Ok but nothing that I would buy again. If it had worked and actually grew my lashes, I would have rated it higher. Have you tried it? Did you notice growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment