Monday, February 6, 2012

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Olive Styling Gel

I've used the original but thought it was about time for me to try the one for dry har. Can't go wrong with Olive Products or can you?

I paid $3.99 for it. Or $4.99. I can't really remember.



Scent:
It smells like your typical Olive scented product. Nothing amazing, nothing offensive. I have used the original but I can't really remember what it smelled like.

Moisturization:
Let's just say, it doesn't dry my hair and leave it at.

Shine:
Honestly, it's average.

Hold:
It's OK. Nothing spectacular and nothing bad about it.

Does it define my curls?
Umm, honestly I've used things that did a better job at defining my hair.

Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Dimethicone Copolyol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polysorbate-20, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).

As you can tell, I feel this product was just "average". I don't love it, and I don't hate it. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment