Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black Eyed Peas

Yep, I listen to the Black Eyed Peas. I remember thinking that they came out while I was in middle school with that single "Where is the Love?". Boy was I wrong!! They added Fergie ( I don't really like her much) and then became a commercial success. Ever since then they are ALWAYS on the radio. And I like their songs well enough. At least for working out.


Anywhoo, these are my fave songs by them...

Imma Be- It really does make me workout harder!!
The Time- I love the part where they just play the instruments...makes me want to dance all crazy! I could do without the lyrics though...
Boom Boom Pow- Another song that makes me hit the machine a little harder
Meet Me Halfway-Love the 80's vibe to the song
The Boogie That Be- Like Bobbing my Head to This
The APL song-The chorus is Filipino but I like it. It's different
Anxiety- Out of the Norm of something I like..but it's my "I'm angry" song
My Humps- A very STUPID song...still I can't bring myself to delete it...
Disco Club
Where is The Love- Song is still relevant today

Ya'll Like the Black Eyed Peas? Any songs I'm missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment