Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend of Beauty Fun in Washington D.C

This weekend I went to Maryland/D.C to visit my friend. And we did all sorts of beauty related things.

First up...Egg Mask!



We just took one egg and mixed it up and applied it. Now this one will harden almost to the point where you can't move your face. It made my face smoother and look a lil bit more even-toned! It was fun. I'll definitely have to try this one again!


Next up..Red lipstick!!
My friend never tried it..so I applied it. Red lips works for everyone!! If you haven't tried it what are you waiting for?


And lastly I did my nails. She has the nail express that comes with seven plates, the scraper, and the stamper. I think it costs ten bucks It isn't as detailed as Konad and the full nail stamps are so frustrating. The aren't big enough to completely get my entire nail in one stamp. It took at least three for most my nails. So frustrating. But this is the design. It was cute though although a little messy.



'Scuse the chipping!!


2 comments:

  1. Im Famous now! Yayy.. We look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your anonymous lol..No one knows who you are!! No name..smh. But we do look cute :D Told you you could rock red lips!!

    ReplyDelete