Tuesday, May 22, 2012

L'oreal HIP Duo in Flashy


L'oreal HIP duo's are a hit or a miss for me. And this one is a HIT! I got is as a gift from my parents but they paid around two dollars and some change for it, which is an excellent price.It was on sale though and it usually goes for  around six to eight bucks.

L'oreal HIP claims:

  • Contain micro-pulverized pigments for ultra-smooth contours and layering
  • Truer color payoff
  • Long-lasting
  • Vibrant color
  • Rich, super-blendable






I must admit, I had doubts. I just knew the teal wasn't going to be bright and the vanilla shade was going to ashy. I was wrong. The teal is pigments, easy to work with, vivid and gorgeous. The vanilla is NOT ASHY, it is a perfect highlight color or good for pairing with other shadows.

The texture isn't as finely ground as it could be but that honestly doesn't bother me...I don't have problem with blending or fallout.

The packaging is a little bulky, but it comes with a sponge applicator, and a mirror in the bottom. But that doesn't bother me because the product inside is so wonderful.

What are you waiting for? Get it, Get it, GET IT!!


2 comments:

  1. It looks very nice on you! It was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's one of my fave duos by them..

    ReplyDelete