1. Exercise at LEAST thirty minutes a day- I started on Monday. The plan is to get on the elliptical and/or the tread mill. I've been doing both so far. If not one of those then I want to use the Wii Fit Board, a workout DVD, or just play on the Xbox.
2. Lift Weights- I'm starting off small and doing a few reps. My jiggly arms could use some toning.
3. Drink Tea- I'm trying to drink two cups of tea a day. It helps curb my appetite and speed up my metabolism.
4. Drink More Water- Drink more, eat less!
5. Sit-Ups- I'm aiming low for now...only about thirty a day. Gradually I want to get to about sixty in a day.
6 Snack Healthy- Celery, Carrots, Grapes, basically snacking on the more healthy stuff. And if I must partake of the bad stuff I must eat a serving size.
7. Portion Control- Self-explanatory.
Anyway that's the plan. Every now and then I'll step on the scale and see where I'm at and maybe do an update!