Thursday, May 31, 2012

OPI Navy Shatter



My very first OPI. And it's a shatter. I was at Ulta and they had these on sale for $2.99. I had been wanting to try shatter for awhile. China Glaze has a version called Crackle and recentley Sally Hansen just released her own version.

I really love this nail polish. You can make the shatter look different depending on how you apply it.

When it dries it is almost a matte finish. But you can apply top coat over it. I really love to use when when I've got some old nail polish on that's started chipping because it can conceal the chips.

It wears really well too.

I only tried it over three colors but there are a variety of other colors this would good over.

Over NYC Classic Coral Creme


Over Orly Dazzle (My Fave)


Over Sally Hansen Lightening (Didn't like this so much) Ignore the chips...

It would also look great over a lavender, nude taupe, light blue, white, metallic green, the possibilities are endless.

I also have a white one I'll be reviewing pretty soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment