Friday, June 22, 2012

Bvlgari Au the Blanc Soap


Now I knew that Bvlgari made jewelery but I had no idea they made perfumes and soaps. I got this soap for free from my dad who got it from a hotel. It's a pretty expensive soap otherwise. Mine is the 2.6 oz but I found the 5.3 oz on the Neiman Marcus website and it costs $30. So this would be around $15.

Bvlgari claims:
A deluxe creamy beauty soap cleanses thoroughly while moisturizing and leaves skin feeling radiantly clean and supple, lightly scented with the rejuvenating fragrance of Eau Parfumée au thé blanc.


So to begin with it smells very floral and very perfumy. Unlike other soaps this does not lose the strength of it's scent when you use it on the shower. It stays strong. After a little bit it does go powdery which I really like. BUT as strong as it is it doesn't linger on my skin nor in the bathroom.

The lather is amazing. It bubbles and lathers and it doesn't lose any of the bubbles. Pretty impressive. 

My skin doesn't get dry either with this. I can skip lotion and my skin doesn't feel rough at all.

Ingredients:
S,odium Palmitate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Parfum, Palm Kernel Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool

Overall, it's a nice soap but I don't love it. And the price tag is ridiculous. I'm glad I got it free.

EDIT: If you love this Scottish Fine Soaps makes a Sea Kelp Fragrance that is comparable in my opinion. The one from Scottish Fine soaps is a bit cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment