Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E.L.F Essential Eye Shadow Brush #1815


I've ben wanting to get my hands one some E.L.F products for awhile. Who can beat one dollar? So when I saw them in Target I picked a few up. It beats having to pay shipping and handling.

E.L.F claims:
Specially sheered brush tip absorbs the perfect amount of eye shadow and provides long lasting color saturation. The comfort curved brush contours the eye with natural gliding strokes for easy and accurate eye shadow application.
All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application. Made in China.



This brush kind of reminds me of my MAC 239 the way the bursh head looks. Of course their are some differences.

I love the wooden handle and the overall look and feel of they brush is pretty nice. The handle is a little short but I find that doesn't affect the comfort in my hand.

While the bristles are noticeably soft, I do find them a tad scratchy when I am packing on the shadow.

I actually think this is great value for a dollar and would pick up a few more. I think I might get some from the Studio line also.

2 comments:

  1. I have never used elf products. Yesterday I went shopping and thought of bying new eye shadow brushes, but I left it for next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELF is ok..the best thing is their price. I'm trying to up my collection of brushes though :) my current collection is pretty pitiful

      Delete