Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MAC Girl About Town Amplified Creme Lipstick

I orginally bought this as a brirthday present for a friend but I never saw her until about nine months later so I ended up keeping it. I literally had it for ninth months before I gave up and just kept it though. It's my very first MAC lipstick.

MAC claims:
Coulour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the rnway. Simmers on the street! What made MAC famous!
Bright Blue Fuschia


                                  
This shade is GORGEOUS! I thought it would look amazing on my friend so that's why I picked it out.

I really like MAC packaging for the lipstick and the formula is creamy and smooth and long- lasting.





It takes about two coats for me to get the desired effect I want on my lips. It's much better in person than it is in picture...

The one thing I hate about this color is the way it photographs. I couldn't get an accurate picture of it on my camera because it kept picking up at too light. Strange.


Overall, definitely worth a try.







2 comments:

  1. I have this and I love it :-) I think It would work great for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) It's a fabulous shade for everyone!

      Delete