Tuesday, July 10, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey


Here we have one of the most popular shades that China Glaze has put out, For Audrey. For Audrey is a shade meant to honor Audrey Hepburn and the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's (which I watched on youtube). I paid about six dollars for this only because I really wanted to pick it up before I went back overseas and also because I was going to paint my grandmother's nails with it on my graduation day. I ended up wearing it though.


China Glaze claims:


I don't know if this is the exact shade of blue that Tiffany's uses but it is a beautiful color. Speaking of Tiffany's I've got to find a boyfriend to buy me something from there. I'm too broke and cheap to buy something from there myself and I think that every girl should have some jewelry from them. But anyway, back the the color. It was pretty unique when it came out but now there are a bunch of dupes. It's more beautiful in person by the way.

The formula is pretty nice. It's self-leveling and only takes two coats for opacity. Of course ou can o three if you want.

The one thing I didn't like about this how it looked on my feet. Blech. I think it goes nicely on my hands but as a pedicure color...nope! I still love it anyway.

The wear is pretty nice also. It says for about three days without chipping and if you have a good top coat it would last much longer.

Have you tried For Audrey? What do you think, is it a color you would rock?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried a shade like this. Nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love For Audrey, I find it really elegant but fun too :-) I also love blue nail polish too hehe

    I haven't tried it on my toes yet, shame you didn't like it on them. Though I've never worn the same colour on my toes that I have on my hands hehe I'm strange that way lol

    Love the review hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it actually is elegant. I wouldn't have thought it looking at the bottle and it accessorizes nicely with a pearl ring. But yeah as a pedi color it wasn't nice on me but it will prolly look nice on you! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete